Sunday, August 12, 2012

Are You Ready?

Wow it's been a while! But who's excited for football season to begin in just a few weeks?! This gal sure is! For all you Ole Miss ladies, here's what color dresses you need to be shopping for!



 I'll be posting some more fun tailgating tips and recipes in the weeks approaching kick-off, and stayed tuned this fall to see pictures from my tailgating tent! I'll also be adding a new addition to the blog this season... I'll be picking one tailgate from each game to be the the Tent of the Week! So be sure to comment and let me know where your tent is going to be so you can be a part of the contest! Also check out my "Tailgating in Style" Pinterest board, I've added a lot of fun things to it in the past few months. Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer, and see you all in the Grove soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment