Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ole Miss Printables (Freebies!!)

You walk into your friend's tent, head to the food table, and suddenly you have no clue what you're looking at! Some tailgate foods are pretty noticeable (Pigs-in-a-Blanket, 7-Layer Dip, etc.), but some of these tasty treats are unrecognizable! That why I think it's a great idea to make some little printables to place in front of your treats to let fellow Grovers know what they are about to devour. Printables are also an easy way to add a little frill to your table! Preppy Paper Designs on Etsy has some great Ole Miss printables that you can order.




I've also made some food labels just using a Word document. These aren't as detailed as the ones above, but they're still cute! All you have to do is download the document, type in whatever you want (food labels, Hotty Toddy, etc.) print them off and fold them in half! I recommend printing on cardstock so they will stand-up better. If you are really crafty, grab your scrapbooking scissors and add a fancy trim!



Here's some cupcake toppers I've also made that you are welcome to save and use! Put them on a lollipop stick or a toothpick and you can add them to your cupcakes, flower arrangement, or they're even cute just by themselves!




Just 2 more days until Kickoff!! Can't wait to see everyone's tent this season, and all the new Pinterest crafts you have been working on! Hotty Toddy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to use these after I get some cardstock. Thanks! Hotty Toddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays, Madison.

    My company, Hewlett Packard, is sponsoring at Tailgating Contest-- we need an Ole Miss entry.

    Please go to http://upgrademytailgate.com/
    and see HP promotion, "Upgrade my tailgate".

    All the best.

    Jonathan Graham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to download the cute cupcake toppers and I don't think they are available any more... Very sad!! Your site has made me ready for football season again!

    ReplyDelete