Friday, September 28, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently! The semester is in full swing, and I've been super busy. I promise to post tutorials for making a football field platter, spray painting and chandelier, and sewing a burlap tablecloth soon, so stick with me! 
In the mean time, here are some new breakfast bites I've found. (Check out my older post "Breakfast in the Grove" for some more recipes ) The A&M game is an evening game, but the Auburn game has yet to be announced, so you might need to use some of these!
Mini Chicken and Waffles
-Mini Frozen Waffles (I recommend Eggo brand)
-Chicken Nuggets (Best with Chick-fil-A nuggets)
Cook the mini waffles according to the package, top with chicken nugget and a toothpick! Serve with honey or maple syrup. 

Donut Kebobs 
Just slide some donut holes or mini donuts onto a skewer and presto! I've also seen this done with fruit in-between each donut.

Sausage Pancake Muffins
-Pancake Mix
-Sausage
Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain. Spray muffin pan with Pam or use cupcake liners. Fill mini-muffin tins about 1/3 of the way with pancake batter. Place a small amount of sausage in each tin, and cover with the remaining batter. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes. Serve with maple syrup. 

Fruit Cups
A great way to serve a healthier breakfast treat! Fill cupcake liners with your fruit of choice and serve on a cupcake stand. 
(You can buy a cupcake stand at Walmart for about $10)

Safe travels if you're headed to Tuscaloosa for the game this weekend! Don't forget to wear blue to cheer on our Rebels! Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment