Friday, September 14, 2012

Trash Can Day!

Happy Trash Can day Rebel Nation! You all know what that means... tomorrow is GAMEDAY! I'm am so excited for this Texas game I can hardly stand it! 

I know you all are super busy getting everything ready for the Grove tomorrow. However, if you are one of the lucky few to have some free time, here's another fun craft you can whip up. These canvas/burlap footballs only take about an hour to make (so easy). Both Great Day Design and My Heart's Desire have wonderful tutorials with pictures! 


If you don't have time to whip one of these up before tomorrow and just have to have one, go to Olive Juice on the Square. They have this precious door hanger that is perfect to hang on your tent. One of my sweet friends owns this store, and she carries all sorts of cute things from Mississippi pottery to locally made jewelry!

Remember to show our Texas visitors how wonderful and charming The Grove and Oxford can be! Hotty Toddy! 

1 comment: