Monday, September 17, 2012

What a Weekend!

What a weekend it was! I've heard people calling this past weekend "The South's Biggest Party", and it truly was! Oxford transformed into one large party with over 100,000 people packed into our small little town. It was truly a weekend to be remembered.
The Grove was so packed together, it was hard to see all the wonderfully decorated tents. Tents were placed pole-to-pole, I don't think there were any spots of open grass to be seen.
As much fun as this weekend was, I am looking forward to a slightly smaller crowd for the next home game. Since we have a couple weekends away before the next Grove event, this is a perfect time to be working on some crafts for your next tailgate!
Over the next two weeks I'm going to be bringing you some tutorials (with pictures) so you can craft away for the A&M game. Keep checking back to see my tutorials on making your own football field platter, a new pennant banner, my attempt at spray painting a chandelier, sewing your own ruffled burlap tablecloth, and lots of new yummy recipes! Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment